From trying to conceive to postpartum recovery, Bodies for Birth has you covered!
Please refer to the following outline for how to Get Started based on your stage and goals!
Fifteen Minute Phone Consultations are Always Free! Please reach out to schedule your call!
It’s so hard to stick with a health and fitness routine in the first trimester, so why not establish it prior to pregnancy to take the guesswork out of fitness when those exhausting, nauseous weeks take hold?!
We help to optimize your fitness in preconception through private training sessions. This is an amazing opportunity to maximize your holistic health and wellbeing to increase the chances of conception and a healthy pregnancy.
Be on the lookout for Group Classes as well–more on the schedule in January 2018!
Prenatal Concierge Service
This initial One-on-One is an optional first step for all prenatal clients and can help to set the foundation for our work together–whether you choose to train individually, in the group setting or a combination of the two. It’s a great chance to individualize your plan and get specific questions answered! If you’re not sure where to begin, here’s your first step!
If you’re ready to get started, you can skip the initial Concierge Service and simply join Bodies for Birth Prenatal Group Training classes*! These classes are booked for four consecutive weeks with new sessions beginning monthly. This program is progressive in nature, meaning that you can join at any time in pregnancy and can continue right up until delivery!
* Please note that provider clearance is required prior to your first class. See Group Class page for necessary paperwork!*
Coming soon in November 2017…more Prenatal Class Options including Dancing for Birth(TM) and Prenatal Yoga!
One-on-One Training sessions are always available to create individualized workouts just for you! You will go home with an at-home workout you can repeat at your convenience to maintain a consistent routine. These sessions will often include referrals to local and online resources as well to provide holistic support.
This is truly the best of both worlds! The individualized One-on-One workouts allow us to focus on your unique goals, while the Group Training provides a foundation of community and support!
This is our first step postpartum for ALL clients! It’s a vital opportunity for screening and a chance to provide referrals to complimentary practitioners.
With the Postpartum Concierge Service, we will address any specific concerns so that you can maximize the benefits from the group setting or then continue to train in a private capacity.
Take the guesswork out of returning to fitness postpartum by joining us for a progressive eight week retraining program. This program was designed for the group setting after seeing great success in one-on-one sessions, but it does require commitment from you! Learn more here!
Mom & Baby Gym
Coming soon!! Be on the lookout for more information regarding this innovative option for Postpartum Fitness! It’s fun, flexible and will be launching in January 2018!
Continue training individually to focus on your unique postpartum goals. Baby is always welcome at our sessions where we have private space for your needs!
MindBody Sign-Up Instructions:
- Log-in to https://clients.mindbodyonline.com
- Search for Bodies for Birth in “Find your site” options.
- Chose: Bodies for Birth
- Select the correct tab on the top of the screen regarding the services or packages in which you are interested.
- You can search for open appointments, view the upcoming group classes and select training packages for purchase from here.
- After selecting a service or package for purchase, the program will prompt you to create a log-in.
- When creating your account please use your best e-mail address and opt-in to get notifications, receipts, and appointment information.
- If you’d like to make purchases using your debit/credit card, please save this information in your profile (from a desktop not a mobile device). Bodies for Birth does not accept cards on-site, but you are welcome to pay with cash/check in person.